Designed to seal a variety of openings below the rack in new and existing raised server racks, the AisleLok Under Rack Panel will block bypass airflow and maximize cooling system efficiency of the data center. Its revolutionary sealing technology was designed to allow easy modifications, creating the flexibility to seal large and unique openings.
- Two designs which feature longer, durable sealing panels (27.5″ and 31.5″) which are customizable to seal a variety of gaps under the server rack
- Rigid PVC support frame, with a double sided adhesive, provides a permanent and non-particulating attachment to the rack. The softer, flexible sealing material easily forms under the rack and can be customized as needed
- Tool-less application — simply “peel and stick”
- Under Rack Panel seals more effectively than a comparable brush without sagging
- AisleLok products are compliant with directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electric Equipment (RoHS).
- Solid PVC panel prevents sagging common in comparable products with brush type fills
- Supports increasing rack and cabinet density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Complies with best practices for both raised floor and slab computer room cooling configurations (Legacy, Hot and Cold Aisle, Hot Aisle Containment, Cold Aisle Containment, etc.)