APC Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD RM 2U 120V
APC Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD RM 2U 120V
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes : CD with software , Documentation CD , Installation guide , Rack mounting hardware , Rack Mounting support rails , Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable , USB cable
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Outlet group control: Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Predicitive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot: Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Serial connectivity: Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC’s Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Sine wave output: Eliminates humming and heat generated when powering tubelights and fans.
- Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible: Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)