Designed to seal 4” (102mm) cable openings in new and existing server rack cutouts to block bypass airflow and maximize cooling system efficiency.
HotLok® Round Rack Mount Grommet, the latest patented thermal management solution is the premium choice for your facility. Its revolutionary sealing technology greatly reduces costly bypass airflow, increasing usable cooling unit capacity, and ensuring maximized efficiency from HVAC equipment.
Sold individually, or in cartons of 40.
- The Split feature of the HotLok Round Rack Mount Grommet allows product installation or removal without disturbing cables
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall into the rack
- The Grommets are impact resistant and durable
- HBT Membrane Layer ensures maximum air containment
- HotLok products are compliant with directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electric Equipment (RoHS)
- The Grommet features a membrane support structure
- Supports increasing cabinet density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Simple snap in place, installation saves time and labor and requires no downtime
- Round grommets enable hole saw installation
- Most cost effective tool for cable separation and cable management while minimizing bypass airflow in the rack
- Durable ABS frame and Hybrid Brush sealing surface can be used for years
- Hybrid Brush Technology (HBT) provides the most effective air seal in the industry and avoids sagging bristles