HotLok sealing membrane is used to attach HotLok extrusions to the side rails. The sealing membrane is part of a server rack airflow management (RAM) system designed to greatly reduce bypass and re-circulated airflow within your data center cabinet. This sealing membrane works in conjunction with vertical extrusions mounted between the rails and the internal server cabinet wall. Sealing the vertical blanking panel also isolates exhausted airflow from the rear of the cabinet. This effective tool compliments sealing server cabinet space and increases usable cooling unit capacity, thereby maximizing cooling infrastructure efficiency.
This versatile product is composed of Flexible PVC with a matte black finish, comes in widths of 2.5/4.0/5.5 inches wide, and 100-foot length rolls. The vertical extrusions (blanking panels) can be easily cut and shortened, and sealed with this membrane, allowing on-site customization.
- Customizable application – Trim-able materials allow for tailored fit to cabinet configuration and allowance for cable pass-through
- Seals around brackets and allows cable passage as necessary
- Eliminates re-circulation inside the cabinet and â€œhot spots” at equipment intakes due to re-circulation
- Compliments and enhances the performance of blanking panels
- Supports equipment cabinet best practices of isolating exhaust air at the back of the cabinet
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Supports increasing rack and cabinet density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Includes one roll (60 yards) of double-sided adhesive