Quickly and easily identify temperature status and potential issues from across the data center. The patent pending Aurora High Resolution Temperature Sensing Strips offer the appearance of a live CFD on the doors of your server cabinets. No need to read a temperature display or gauge at close range because the Aurora allows you to vividly see your cooling status. Aurora goes beyond seeing; through the use of an optional wireless communication system the Aurora can be integrated into a BMS or DCIM solution. With Aurora you can be assured that potential cooling issues will not go unnoticed.
- 8 temperature sensors are spaced 8” apart offering ample coverage for traditional cabinet doors or open frame racks.
- Sensors start 4.5” from bottom of unit and end at 60.5”.
- Temperature sensors are thermally isolated to read air temperature and not the mounting surface or internal circuitry temperature, ensuring accurate air temperature readings.
- 64 color-changing LED lights represent temperature readings through a broad spectrum of 129 colors.
- 3 user-selectable temperature sensitivity ranges that allow the Aurora to be used in a wide variety of customer environments.
- Adjacent color gradients are smoothed between varying temperature sensors readings.
- Physical Dimensions: 1.75”W x 69.38”L x 0.45”T
- Auto-Switching Power Supply for 100V-240V operation.
- Select 5-15P Input cord for 100-120V operation or C14 Input cord for 200-240V operation.
- Electrical Load: Approximately 15W
- Optional wireless communications.
- Lateral viewing angle 170 degrees
- Air temperature accuracy: +/- 1 deg C
- Low Temperature Sensitivity Range (50 – 75 deg F) for data centers or IT spaces with low cold-aisle temperature set-points
- Middle (Default)Temperature Sensitivity Range (65 – 90 deg F) for data centers with temperature ranges that closely match the ASHRAE range of acceptable inlet temperatures
- High Temperature Sensitivity Range (70 – 95 deg F) for energy efficient data centers that use higher inlet temperature settings
Please Note: If you already have a PTS/Aurora Temperate Sensing Strip (without the RF Module) installed at your site, please consider the standalone RF Module upgrade.