Net-Locks were conceived to address the issue of accidental and unauthorized disconnects during mission critical operations, avoiding operational downtimes and costly troubleshooting. The net-Lock strain relief features a slim line patented design to receive a locking key, preventing the retention clip from being depressed. Two styles of keys are available and serve to protect connections and prevent security breaches.
Cables are assembled and sold WITHOUT KEY INSERTS.
Inserts are SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Revolutionary boots designed to receive locking keys for added security
- Secured against accidental and unauthorized disconnects
- Protects connections from security breaches
- Guaranteed Channel/Component Performance
- Increased twist rates to deliver unsurpassed performance and stability
- Designed for 10/100/1000Base-T applications
- 100% Factory Tested
- Slim-line design for high density application
- Snag Resistant Design
- Suitable for UTP, STP, CMR and CMP Category 5E Wire (26-24AWG)
- Suitable for UTP, STP, CMR and CMP Category 6 Wire (26-24AWG)
- Suitable for F/UTP, CMR and CMP Category 6A Wire (26AWG)
- Patented Design
- 50um” Gold Plated Connectors
- Tested to CAT5E Component, CAT6 Component and Proposed CAT6A Channel Performance
- Increased –db headroom
- Boot Material: PVCUL Listed
- EIA/TIA Compliant
These Locking CATx Patch Cords are 100% Tested and Assembled in the USA.
Two types of keys inserts available – SOLD SEPARATELY.
If you require custom built cables, Contact PTS to arrange made-to-order assemblies per our your requirements to ensure a fast turnaround time.