The Right Tool for Moving Data Center IT Equipment
Moving IT equipment in a data center requires purpose-built tools reduce or eliminate injuries and damage to equipment. The tools must be designed specifically to handle the data center workspace: narrow aisles, tight turns, rack height accommodation, single-person operation, etc.
To Request a Quote, Please Call PTS (201-337-3833),
or fill out the form below:
- Certified for use in data centers
- Designed specifically to move data center IT equipment
- Ambidextrous operation from multiple operator positions
- Rigid and stable platform
- Overhead safety to prevent overhead damage to the facility
- Ability to secure equipment to the device platform
- Precision up/down movement
- Full height allowance for full range of data center cabinet
- Braking system to prevent movement during lifting and installation
- Casters/wheels to allow movement without damaging data center floor
- Proper load capacity for devices being moved
- Lifting speed
- Manual vs electric lift
- Lift Extension Accessory: addresses the issue of lifting heavy IT equipment out of boxes.
- Rail Lift Accessory: helps you quickly and accurately lower equipment into slotted rails.
- Extended Service and Warranty
- Special Additional Shipping/Handling Services:
- Inside Delivery
- Floor Covering
- Lift Gate