Designed to seal openings in new and existing raised floor cutouts to block bypass airflow and maximize cooling system efficiency.
KoldLok Round is the premium choice for your facility. Its revolutionary sealing technology greatly reduces costly bypass airflow, increasing usable cooling unit capacity, and ensuring maximized efficiency from HVAC equipment.
- The Split feature of the KoldLok Round 4″ allows product installation or removal without disturbing cables.
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor.
- The Grommets are impact resistant and durable.
- HBT Membrane Layer
- The Grommets satisfy NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 requirement by self-dressing the raw metal edges of raised-floor tile cable cutouts.
- KoldLok products are compliant with directive 2002/95/ EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electric Equipment (RoHS).
- The Grommet features a membrane support structure.
- Supports increasing cabinet density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor
- Improves volume of conditioned air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates
- Compliance with best practices for all raised floor cooling configurations (Hot and Cold Aisle, Hot Aisle Containment, Cold Aisle Containment)
- Simple, installation saves time and labor and requires no downtime. Round grommets enable hole saw installation which reduces cutting time by over 50%
- Durable ABS frame and Hybrid Brush sealing surface can be used for years
- Hybrid Brush Technology (HBT)