- Sealing Effectiveness – New, wave shaped thermoplastic elastomer offers the best sealing against bypass airflow, unsurpassed by any brush grommet on the market.
- Usable Cable Area – Over 45.5 sq inches of usable cable area, over two and a half times that of a leading brush competitor.
- Maintenance Free – Wave shaped material seals around cables with no additional maintenance or monitoring required.
- Configuration – Split design allows edge-cut tiles to be removed without capturing cables.
- Longevity – Durable, impact-resistant ABS frame
- Increases cooling unit effectiveness.
- Allows for greater IT density in data centers.
- Improves static pressure under the raised floor.
- Improves cool air delivery through perforated tiles and grates.
- Decreases humidity control expense.
- Meets a prerequisite for hot aisle/cold aisle best practices and containment strategies.
- Reduces the need to buy additional cooling.